Happy Friday, everyone! I thought I’d add a bit of cheer to the end of the week with this festive little gift guide.
Although I am not a huge fan of this holiday myself, I know a lot of you certainly are…so I’ve selected a little something for everyone…from your boyfriend to your BFF!
I usually prefer to acknowledge this holiday, not with a gift, but maybe going out to a low-key dinner. Maybe try a new restaurant or a cuisine that I wouldn’t normally opt for. But nothing super fancy, I’ll save that for when everyone and their mother isn’t out on a date!
But if you love gifts (and who doesn’t) keep on reading to see my top V-Day essentials!
- How cute is this personalized Lovebirds Necklace? You can have you and your beau’s initials engraved right on it. Soo adorbs! I’m also obsessed with this necklace that looks like a candy heart! There are several different phrases to choose from, too.
- If your boyfriend isn’t the jewelry-buying type, how about this racy/lacy embroidered heart bra? I don’t think any man would say no to that!
- If you take your coffee on the go in the morning, this to-go cup is perfect. Or if you prefer to have your coffee in bed, you really can’t beat this Love Potion mug! Alternatively, why not add a personalized touch to your valentines gifts? After all, this day is all about each other; if your other half is a tea or coffee lover, these custom photo mugs will be right up their street. Your partner will love a mug with their favourite photo placed on it! And if you’re the type to drink your liquids in the form of alcohol, then this flask should do the trick 😉
- The Snuggle is Real. Do I even have to explain this one? A def must have!
- For the party girl wild child who loves the nightlife, this disco ball heart sweatshirt is perfect! (Ahem, right here!)
- When you’re feelin’ yourself, you’re feelin’ yourself in this SLAY bodysuit.
- And for those who just can’t with this sappy holiday….THIS SHIRT says it all.
So, how do you guys celebrate Valentine’s Day? Are you a go out to dinner type? Or maybe you’d like a small gift? More importantly, what will you be wearing?! 🙂 Let me know in the comments below!