Modern Halloween Decor That Isn’t Cheesy
I’m not sure where the rest of this year went. It was March 15th and then all of a sudden – BOOM – October 1st.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way. Those months in quarantine can really fly by, while the days kinda drag on. You feel me?
Anyway, in order to bring some sense of normalcy to the end of year “holiday” season, I thought I’d post some of my favorite home decorations. Starting with Halloween, of course!
But, not those tacky bright orange pumpkins and purple witches brew – these are cool, modern, boho Halloween decorations that will make a natural transition into your already super chic home decor this season.
Not Tacky Halloween Decorations
- Skulls are a cool way to incorporate some spooky decor into your home without going too crazy. My favorites are this oil slick metallic skull, and these yoga posing skulls. So cute!
- Drippy candles and candlesticks are a great way to add some height to your Halloween mantle decorations. I love these tall gold candlesticks (also great because they can be used year round!). And these elaborate candelabras will make for some very effective Halloween table decor.
- Of course, I love all things Ouija related for Halloween – kinda boho, kinda mystical, kinda spooky. So this serving tray, this platter, and these dishes make great neutral Halloween decorations that aren’t too colorful or crazy if you’re having a Halloween party.
- I’m sorry, is this hand hook not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen to hang your masks on when you come home? Such a cute addition near the door for easy on/off mask access!
- If you’re looking for some modern pumpkin decor or DIY Halloween decorations, try my DIY Boho Pumpkins or my Celestial Pumpkins here. Both are super chic and not bright orange!