There’s always that one person on your list…the one who seemingly has everything! When you ask what they’d like for Christmas they can’t even think of anything they actually need. It’s those types of people who are the hardest to buy for, am I right?!
Well, you’re in luck, because I’ve put together a list of extremely unique items that I’m pretty sure they don’t already have in their closet. And when I say extremely unique I mean some of these items are downright weird! (But I still want all of them, nonetheless!) Read on for the ultimate Gift Guide for the One Who’s Got Everything…
- First of all, the Lightbox is a total must have item this year. You can completely customize it to say whatever you’d like. Get festive with a Christmas song lyric, wish a friend Happy Birthday, or welcome home a new baby. The possibilities are endless! It also works well for all age groups, from little kids all the way up to full-grown adults (cue the dirty words).
- A personalized gift is always a nice touch, and for those of you who have exhausted the custom jewelry trend, this zip code pillow is a nice change of pace. And, hello, how adorbs is this mixtape pillow?! You can customize it with whatever you’d like as the title. Whether it’s you and your BF’s names or that Cali Road Trip mix you made with your BFF last summer.
- For those foodies on your list, these sushi ornaments would make a unique addition to any holiday tree. And for those who are super confident in the kitchen, this make-your-own macaron kit looks pretty neat. Or try these banana split bowls, a keyboard waffle maker, or this iconic coffee cup. Seinfeld lovers, anyone?
- I’ve also included a few gifts for that special someone who spends a lot of (unfortunate) time in the office. I mean, come on, who wouldn’t love an A-Hole or F-Bomb paperweight?! And when you really need to get the message across, put up this desk sign and tell them how you really feel. To see even more hysterical desk signs (including a few more vulgar ones) click here to see the full selection!
- And finally, for the cool girl, this flask and this soap set would make great stocking stuffers. Add a cute pair of fuzzy sandals such as these. And might as well throw in this clock because you know a cool girl is always fashionably late!