Top: BANANA SPLIT BOWLS / SNEAKER PLANTER / MIXTAPE PILLOW / LIGHTBOX / A-HOLE & F-BOMB / CACTUS SALT & PEPPER / FUZZY SANDALS
Middle: WELCOME MAT / COFFEE MUG / TEACHER’S PILLOW / MACARON KIT / UNICORN BOWL / RAINBOW FLASK / ELEPHANT TEAPOT / COSMETIC BAG / KEYBOARD WAFFLE IRON
Bottom: MOSAIC RUG / DESK SIGN / SUSHI ORNAMENTS / DIRTY SOAPS / ZIP CODE PILLOW / WHATEVER CLOCK / CAMPFIRE CANDLE / CHEESEBOARD LABELS
There’s always that one person on your list…the one who seemingly has everything! When you ask what they’d like for Christmas they can’t even think of anything they actually need. It’s those types of people who are the hardest to buy for, am I right?! My mom is one of those people but this year, I’ve got her some custom engraved plaques. I know she’s going to love them and I can’t wait to give them to her! People who are hard to buy for can be annoying though. It’s difficult to know what to get them!
Well, you’re in luck, because I’ve put together a list of extremely unique items that I’m pretty sure they don’t already have in their closet. For example, the MadeMine website has a variety of unique Personalisiertes Geschenk (personalized gifts) that you’ll definitely find your awkward friend or family member hasn’t received before! Other than this awesome website, the list I’ve complied below are definitely products that you won’t have seen before, with some of these items being downright weird! (But I still want all of them, nonetheless!) Read on for the ultimate Gift Guide for the One Who’s Got Everything…
- First of all, the Lightbox is a total must have item this year. You can completely customize it to say whatever you’d like. Get festive with a Christmas song lyric, wish a friend Happy Birthday, or welcome home a new baby. The possibilities are endless! It also works well for all age groups, from little kids all the way up to full-grown adults (cue the dirty words).
- A personalized gift is always a nice touch, and for those of you who have exhausted the custom jewelry trend, this zip code pillow is a nice change of pace. And, hello, how adorbs is this mixtape pillow?! You can customize it with whatever you’d like as the title. Whether it’s you and your BF’s names or that Cali Road Trip mix you made with your BFF last summer. Also how cool, is this Milktape USB cassette? This amazing device allows you to drag and drop the perfect playlist so you can give that someone special the gift of music. On the topic of personalized gifts, these personalized bobbleheads are hilarious and are sure to make anyone smile! They would be the perfect gift for someone with a desk.
- For those foodies on your list, these sushi ornaments would make a unique addition to any holiday tree. And for those who are super confident in the kitchen, this make-your-own macaron kit looks pretty neat. Or try these banana split bowls, a keyboard waffle maker, or this iconic coffee cup. Seinfeld lovers, anyone?
- I’ve also included a few gifts for that special someone who spends a lot of (unfortunate) time in the office. I mean, come on, who wouldn’t love an A-Hole or F-Bomb paperweight?! And when you really need to get the message across, put up this desk sign and tell them how you really feel. To see even more hysterical desk signs (including a few more vulgar ones) click here to see the full selection!
- And finally, for the cool girl, this flask and this soap set would make great stocking stuffers. Add a cute pair of fuzzy sandals such as these. And might as well throw in this clock because you know a cool girl is always fashionably late!
These gift ideas are so fun and unique! Love your blog 🙂
Lauren Emily Lindmark
Thanks so much, Lauren! I’m glad you like them! 🙂