Well, Spring is finally here!
And I can’t wait to get out and wear the trend I’ve been seeing tons of…blue & white pinstripes.
Pinstripes are huge right now, probably because of their versatility and ability to transcend genres. You can wear them with a more classic and preppy fit, or mix it up a bit and wear a more flowy bohemian style.
Accessories also play a big role in the look of your pinstripe pieces. Dress down a more tailored shirt with some white Converse sneakers and denim cutoffs. Or add a pair of polished pumps and a clutch bag to that off-shoulder ruffled dress you wore at Coachella to make it seem more tailored.
When it comes to pinstripes, the possibilities are truly endless.
- I am so so obsessed with this lace-up crop tank. Wear it with high waist denim come summertime, and look effortlessly cool when the temps soar too high to even think about style.
- Ruffles are a HUGE part of Spring style this year. And this top and this skirt are no exception! (See all my top ruffled picks in a previous post here.)
- One shoulder and off-shoulder trends are coming back strong and I am loving this top and this dress. This top is one of those styles I’m talking about…that can be worn clean and classic with some white pants and pumps, or more fun and flirty with a destroyed denim skirt and some gladiator sandals.
- Embroidery is also a hot trend this season, as seen in this top and this ruffled skirt. So fun!
- Lace-up anything is huge right now, and that even includes shoes. These lace-up sandals would be perfect for strolling around on vacation or just lounging by the pool. They can be paired with many colors as well: white, taupe, black, even hot pink and yellow!
- Bows are such a classic detail and I am loving this top (and this one!). The best part is that this classic style can pull double duty – wear it from the office to happy hour to look fashionable even when you don’t have time to change.
What other pinstripe styles have you been loving lately? I personally can’t wait to rock some pinstripes (*hint, hint* you may be seeing them very soon in some upcoming posts).
Thanks for reading! xx