I’m pretty sure everyone’s got one of these people on their list…or maybe it’s you? 🙂
This is the ultimate gift guide for anyone who enjoys the occasional drink (or two!) I’ve got something for the wine connoisseurs, for the entertainers, and something for the ones who enjoy something stronger, too.
- For your favorite beer snob, they’ll love this “Beer Snob” glass. And, keep their beers ice cold with this Chillsner Beer Bullet. You can’t have beer without some salty snacks, that come in the form of this pretzel bottle opener!
- For the wine lover on your list, personalize their gift by showing some hometown pride with these customized state wine stoppers (only $10!). And when you can’t take your drink in the shower with you, keep these wine scented soaps nearby for a quick fix! Alternatively, why not buy the wine lovers in your life exactly what they love: wine! With plenty of curated crates on Splash Wine Club’s website, there’s something for every wine lover when buying wine online.
- If you love classy entertaining, this gilded gold ice bucket and wine decanter are great buys at less than $30 each. And top off that bottle of wine with this druzy agate wine stopper (my personal favorite of the entire list). It’s a total steal at only $16.99!
- For the crowd that enjoys an occasional shot of something strong, these Good Idea/Bad Idea shot glasses are genius. And for tequila lovers, these Himalayan salt shooters provide a little something extra with that shot.
- If you have a group that loves a good game night, these truth or dare shot glasses have scannable barcodes that provide you the “dare”, should you choose to pass on the shot. (On sale now for less than $10!) And for a slightly less dangerous game, roll these mixology dice to stir up a uniquely flavored cocktail.
These gifts are all selling out super fast, so if there’s something you have your eye on, I wouldn’t hesitate!