I cannot believe that July is almost here. Like, where did June even go?!
Then, I realized the 4th of July weekend was right around the corner (only a week away!) and I hadn’t posted anything featuring the good ol’ stars & stripes!
But I’m sure you want to see some new styles, so I’ve gathered a few of my favorite patriotic pieces to share with all of you! The best part about these items is that each one will work throughout Summer, not just on the 4th.
Versatility is key, people.
- I am so obsessed with this ombre star print swimsuit. It’s delicate enough to not be too in-your-face patriotic, but still gets the point across with the stars. Pair it with a red bandana scarf to give the perfect red, white & blue look.
- Off the shoulder tops are all the rage this season, and this style and this style are no exception! Top off these looks with a straw boater hat for a chic look.
- In a less subtle nod to patriotism, this reversible swimsuit features stripes on one side and stars on the other. It’s a win/win no matter how you look at it!
- And for those chilly nights by the campfire, this star print denim jacket will fight those cool ocean breezes, keeping you warm & cozy.
- I have been loving sheer maxi dresses lately, and this one is so versatile, dare I say it could even take you into Fall? Sorry, I won’t mention the F-word again…at least not ’til September!
So, what are your plans for the 4th? Or are you like me and haven’t made any final decisions yet?? All I know is that my plans will involve the beach and a nice refreshing cocktail! All the stuff in between has yet to be determined 🙂