Lots of these coats are already Sold Out!
Since you all loved my post last week on the teddy bear coat, I decided to do a whole roundup of my favorite teddy bear coats from around the web.
Like I’ve mentioned before, it can be hard to stay warm and stylish during the frigid Winter months. But the teddy bear coat provides a great combination of both!
- This coat is exactly what I think of when I think of a teddy bear coat. It’s the perfect color and length, and I love the furry collar.
- This trench coat version is a unique take on the teddy coat style!
- There’s an unexpected touch with the fun striped sleeve details on this teddy coat.
- This pink teddy bear coat looks so plush and I love the oversized pockets, perfect to keep your hands warm this Winter!
- I.AM.GIA is one of my new favorite fashion labels, and this teddy coat definitely doesn’t disappoint. Click here to check out the rest of their collection!
- And if you love neutrals, this coat would look great paired with some winter white jeans and taupe ankle booties.
So, are you loving teddy bear coats as much as I am? What else do you wear to stay chic & cozy during Winter? Let me know in the comments below!
And, if you enjoyed this post make sure you subscribe to the Quartz & Leisure newsletter so you don’t miss out on any of the good stuff! I promise I won’t bombard you with countless daily emails (only about 1 or 2x a month).
And finally, I want to thank all of you who follow along with my daily content on my social media channels. Please continue to tag me in your posts, share with your friends, and spread the love! And for those who aren’t following, why don’t you get in on the action? I can be found on: Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest! 🙂