Top: BUD VASE / WHITE AGATE CHEESEBOARD SET / GEOMETRIC LAMP / MARBLE PILLOW / SUCCULENT PLANTERS / MARBLE CANDLE / TALL GEO LAMP / ZODIAC NEEDLEPOINT
Middle: WATERCOLOR GEM PRINT / MARBLE TABLE / MOON NIGHTLIGHT / LABRADORITE BOOKENDS / ELECTROPLATED SILVERWARE / WOODEN PLANTERS / BUD VASES / PRISM JEWELRY TRAY
Bottom: PRISM LIGHT / PASTEL CANDLEHOLDERS / HEX TERRARIUMS / BLACK CAT CANDLE / AGATE CHEESEBOARDS / FLUORITE WINE CHILLER
Calling all home decor lovers! I’ve put together some of my favorite pieces in this home decor gift guide…including lots of nature inspired pieces which are so trendy this year. Such as these agate cheeseboards or these fluorite wine chiller marbles which keep your drink cold without watering it down like regular ice cubes will. You may even find a luxurious rug from somewhere like BAZAAR VELVET to give as a house warming gift! For the friend with a slightly more quirky taste in homeware, you should check out a neon sign from somewhere like NeonMama.com. No eclectic home is complete without a neon sign to give those electric, Vegas vibes.
- For the girl who loves flowers, try this bud vase (or this one for multiple blooms!) If she’s more into cactus and/or succulents, what about this succulent planter trio? Plus, if they’re talented enough to plant their own, then these hex terrariums would make a lovely addition to their indoor window garden. (Unlike me who is unable to keep even the simplest of succulents alive *sigh*).
- If your recipient loves entertaining, this white agate cheeseboard set would be a great gift. And, this rainbow electroplated silverware set will certainly make a flashy statement at the dinner table!
- For those who enjoy a cozy night at home, try this prism light that magically creates rainbows all over the room, or this marble candle. (Both of these are under $30!) I am also pretty obsessed with this geometric table lamp and this marble printed pillow!
- For the bathroom or hallway, this moon and agate nightlight will beautifully illuminate your path during the night. It also would be a gorgeous addition in any children’s room!
- If you want to have a bit more light in your house though, then why not get an additional table lamp or something? If you’re not sure what to get, then an elegant tall stick table lamp could be an idea that could work well for you. Sometimes a table light can provide enough light to help create a tranquil sort of atmosphere. You don’t want your room to be filled with harsh lighting, whereas a table lamp can provide a nice inviting sort of light in the room for you.
- Your home decor doesnt have to just be in the house, why not look at getting a custom photo doormat for your front door, let whoever is visiting know what they are about to step into! Whether it’s an overly loving dog, or moody teenagers… give them a warning first.
So, do you know anyone who would love these home decor gifts?
Besides yourself? 🙂
Let me know if you plan on buying any of these goodies in the comments below!
Really loving the Geometric Table lamp! That color is so pretty too! Great post and awesome collection 🙂 xo Holly
Thanks so much, Holly! Glad you liked it 🙂
Hey there – the link for the silverware in both the direct links and the commentary go to the hex terrariums. Not sure if it’s my computer or a mix up. May I ask where they’re from so I can check them out/purchase? Thank you! 🙂 Love this post!!!!
I am so sorry, the link was incorrect, but I’ve fixed it now! Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention! Here it is again for easy reference: Electroplated Silverware
Such a beautiful collection! These are unique home decor items and I think it would looks great in any home. It’s hard to pick a favorite.
Thank you, Diana! Aren’t their rugs gorgeous?! And how funny is that pillow! 🙂