Happy Friday, everyone! I thought I’d add a bit of cheer to the end of the week with this festive little gift guide.
Although I am not a huge fan of this holiday myself, I know a lot of you certainly are…so I’ve selected a little something for everyone…from your boyfriend to your BFF!
I usually prefer to acknowledge this holiday, not with a gift, but maybe going out to a low-key dinner. Maybe try a new restaurant or a cuisine that I wouldn’t normally opt for. But nothing super fancy, I’ll save that for when everyone and their mother isn’t out on a date!
But if you love gifts (and who doesn’t) keep on reading to see my top V-Day essentials!
- How cute is this personalized Lovebirds Necklace? You can have you and your beau’s initials engraved right on it. Soo adorbs! I’m also obsessed with this necklace that looks like a candy heart! There are several different phrases to choose from, too. A couple of years ago, one of my friends bought me a personalized name necklace that I absolutely loved, so I am so happy to see custom jewellery making a comeback.
- If your boyfriend isn’t the jewelry-buying type, how about this racy/lacy embroidered heart bra? I don’t think any man would say no to that!
- If you take your coffee on the go in the morning, this to-go cup is perfect. Or if you prefer to have your coffee in bed, you really can’t beat this Love Potion mug! And if you’re the type to drink your liquids in the form of alcohol, then this flask should do the trick 😉
- The Snuggle is Real. Do I even have to explain this one? A def must have!
- For the party girl wild child who loves the nightlife, this disco ball heart sweatshirt is perfect! (Ahem, right here!)
- When you’re feelin’ yourself, you’re feelin’ yourself in this SLAY bodysuit.
- And for those who just can’t with this sappy holiday….THIS SHIRT says it all.
So, how do you guys celebrate Valentine’s Day? Are you a go out to dinner type? Or maybe you’d like a small gift? More importantly, what will you be wearing?! 🙂 Let me know in the comments below!