I got so many questions about the bag in this previous post, that I decided to dedicate today’s post completely to tassel bags!
Tassel bags come in a variety of styles, from crossbody, to clutch, to stachel. They are the perfect finishing touch to many outfits and can add a polished look to more dressy styles, or a relaxed boho vibe to more casual looks.
Here are some of my favorites from the list above:
- My absolute #1 fave is this crossbody bag with horizon-like stripes in mauve, taupe, and grey suede. Such beautiful muted colors that fit perfectly into my wardrobe right now.
- I love the braid detail on this delicate pink clutch. I could definitely see this bag adding a slight bohemian touch to an outfit for a night out on the town.
- The metallic tassels on this clutch are super fun. Metallic is all the rage these days, so why not wear it on your purse, too?
- For a bargain price, this bag gives the designer look without breaking the bank. And it’s roomy enough to fit all the stuff you need (you know, like those 15 lip glosses).
- I just love the luxe leather on this bag. And the oversized ring hardware gives it such a fun style. While this one is definitely a splurge, if you have a special occasion coming up I would add this one to the list.
- Another gorgeous splurge item is this YSL crossbody. Look at those amazing celestial details! And the glitter! Ahh, glittery stars and moons will get me every time.
What type of bag are you carrying these days? Are tassels on your must-have list? Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below!