Hope everyone is having a “rosy” Friday! In honor of the holiday that is quickly approaching (aka V-Day), I thought I would do a post on the rose embellished styles that have been popping up all over.
Well OK, to be completely honest, I bought this denim embellished skirt which I was so in love with when I saw it online. Unfortunately, it runs very small. I tried it on and snapped a couple of pics for you guys, but I really couldn’t see myself keeping it as tight as it was on me. (If you end up buying it, order 1-2 SIZES UP).
I am so obsessed with each and every one of the rose embellishment styles I have featured here. And any one of these would be perfect to rock for a V-day date.
- I am loving denim jackets that have words scribbled across the back, and this one is no exception. For more denim jacket styles, check out this one and this one.
- Um, hello. These gorgeous rose loafers are a Gucci designer dupe and will be all over the place this Spring. (If you haven’t seen them on your favorite bloggers already.) This particular pair is ONLY $32 so I suggest you
walkrun over to the site and snatch them up before they sell out.
- I am absolutely loving the rose applique in combination with the blue and white stripes on this dress. I’m a huge fan of the juxtaposition of a classic pinstripe item enhanced with an unlikely element of trend with the rose embroidery.
- Who doesn’t love a comfy sweatshirt? But just because you’re kicking it casual, doesn’t mean you need to look like a frump. Rock either one of these rose embellished sweatshirts (here and here) for a super cute laid-back look.
- I have a feeling embellished denim will be big this Spring. Get a jumpstart on the competition with these floral embroidered jeans. I also love the destroyed knees, which is a trend that’s not going anywhere this Spring.
- Go a little bit more feminine in this black lace dress with rose embroidery. The lacy long sleeves will keep you warm in the chilly temps (it is still February, after all!) while keeping an element of feminine appeal. Click here to see a similar dress I wore in this post.
- I mean, I just don’t think you can go wrong with a bralette featuring rose embellishment…wear this for V-day or any day. This style is currently 30% off when you use this link.
- Floral booties will also be a huge trend this Spring. This particular style is a sock boot, which hugs the leg and avoids cutting it off in an awkward spot, and prevents legs from looking short & stumpy. Get them here for under $35.
As always, if you enjoyed reading this post, please sign up to join my mailing list and never miss out on shopping tips ever again!