Hello all you desert babes, how you doin’ this fine Friday?
As many of you know, I have a slight obsession with anything cactus, succulent, or desert. I find the desert so intriguing for some reason.
Maybe it’s the vast, open area of nothing but sand, save for the occasional cactus or tumbleweed. Or maybe it’s the fact that I grew up in Connecticut, the land of green trees and lush green grass everywhere you look.
Regardless, one time I drove by myself from Las Vegas to LA, without any music or phone, just staring out into the vast, empty desert and wondering what could be out there. Deeeep thoughts, people.
Don’t worry, I kept my eyes on the road, too (for the most part).
Anyway, back to today’s post. How adorbs are these cactus print items? I am so obsessed!
- First of all, this one piece swimsuit is beyond gorgeous. I mean, look at that photographic landscape! Just amazing. It kinda reminds me of when surf photographer Aaron Chang came out with that line of reversible bikinis. With his gorgeous surf photography on one side and a print on the other side. I’m pretty sure I still have mine somewhere even though it was ages ago.
- This maxi dress would be perfect for any summer wedding, and I could totally see myself rockin’ it on a beachy resort vacay, too.
- I’m loving the retro vibes of this sweatshirt and it will keep you cozy warm during those breezy summer nights by the campfire.
- This cactus skirt is super fun and flirty for summer. I could totally see it paired with a white one-shoulder ruffle top such as this one.
- And, can we talk about this ring?! OMG, it’s like the cutest thing ever. Who wouldn’t want to wear a mini succulent garden on their finger?
- And if you can wear the desert on your hands, why not on your feet too? Check out these cactus wedges, which give you lots of height while still being super comfy!
So, will you be rockin’ any cactus inspired looks this season? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
And, I will leave you with a quote from one of my favorite movies, that has absolutely nothing to do with a cactus:
“Oh, that’s prickly…” – do you know what movie it’s from? I know I’m not giving you much here, but…if you know, you know!
And, if you want to see more posts like this one, make sure you sign up for my newsletter!